Scheduled for December 14-16, the International Motorcycle Show is already selling tickets at a $2 discount for advanced sales, but only up to two weeks prior to the event. After that, prices rise to $15 for a one-day ticket. Electric motorcycle manufacturers are said to be coming. I see Zero Motorcycles on the exhibitor list, but not nearby Brammo. Last year, I thought I also saw KTM’s Freeride, or something similar. I’ll be there, will you?
- NUVIZ Motorcycle Heads-up Display Review July 21, 2017
- Introducing Our 2015 Smart fortwo Electric Drive September 19, 2015
- Added a windscreen to my electric motorcycle May 4, 2015
- RE: Open letter to the members of the Washington State EV Caucus December 17, 2014
- Open letter to the members of the Washington State EV Caucus December 16, 2014
Top Posts & Pages